Personal information collection
Modernet may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of the informative website (http://modernet.org);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering as a member of the Modernet network;
- information about transactions carried out over the Modernet bank account (KBC Leuven attn Modernet IBAN: BE13 7370 4433 8339 BIC: KREDBEBB)
- any other information that you send to Modernet.
Using personal information
Modernet may use your personal information to:
- administrate memberships
- publish information about you on the website (members list name and country);
- send to you e-mails on news, services and memberships affairs
- send to you invoices
- collect payments from you
Where Modernet discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Modernet may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Modernet will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Modernet will store all the personal information you provide in a secure way on the administrative website with a SSL-certificate https://modernet.tidyhq.com/.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via the administrative website will be protected by encryption technology (SSL-certificate, https://modernet.tidyhq.com/)
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Modernet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Annet Lenderink or Lode Godderis
by post to Prof.dr. Lode Godderis, KULeuven, Centre for Environment and Health, Kapucijnenvoer 35/5, 3000 Leuven, Belgium.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.